Gallmeyer Farms Third Annual Sweet Corn Festival July 18, 2015
Help us celebrate our famous Gallmeyer Farms Sweet Corn! Our customers tell us this is the sweetest corn they’ve ever eaten and we’re celebrating our harvest by hosting a midsummer festival at The Pumpkin Patch.
The Gallmeyer Farms Sweet Corn Festival will be held Saturday July 18, 2015 from 10am until 5pm at The Pumpkin Patch at 4506 Millers Lane Richmond VA (at the corner of Gay Avenue). Bring a blanket and chairs, listen to LIVE music, visit our art vendors, roast some of our sweet corn and have a slice or two of watermelon with your friends and family.
Please remember NO PETS are allowed at any of our farms or events.
- FREE admission, free parking
- Purchase and roast your own Gallmeyer Farms Sweet Corn (condiments provided)
- Selling watermelon and cantaloupe by the slice and veggies at The Veggie Stand
- Pony Rides
- Free LIVE MUSIC from Nick Smith, Amy Ladd, Southern Comfort and Heart of Country
- Kids play area featuring FREE bounce house visits and our FREE Kountry Kids Puddle
- Free parking ¼ mile south of the farm on Millers Lane, beside B&B Seafood with hay rides from parking area to The Pumpkin Patch
- Coolers and chairs and picnics welcome
Fun for the entire family! Come on out and help us celebrate our Sweet Corn harvest!
The Veggie Stand is OPEN
7 days a week from 9am until 7pm.
Please remember NO DOGS are allowed at any of our farms. Please kindly leave your pets at home not in your car.
The Veggie Stand offers the best of our own homegrown produce as well as the seasonal specialties of many local farms and farm families. Our selection varies daily based upon what we can find super fresh and local for our customers. The Veggie Stand is also the distributor of Gallmeyer Farms Honey.
Please call 804-222-2285 for more information.
The Veggie Stand is at 4506 Millers Lane, Richmond VA 23231.
Children can enjoy the free play area where toys and equipment are supplied. Bring your own picnic to enjoy in our free shaded picnic area. Free admission and free parking always.
Stay tuned to http://facebook.com/GallmeyerFarms for daily information about The Berry Patch.
THANK YOU for supporting our ONE HUNDRED year old family farming enterprise!